Terms & Conditions
East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries (the “Company”) maintains this Web site for the use of its (actual and potential) customers, employees and suppliers (collectively, “Users”). By accessing and/or using this Web site, Users agree to the following terms and conditions:
Purpose of the Web site
This Web site is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer to sell or hire, a solicitation of offers or an acceptance of an offer by any User.
The Company believes that information displayed on the Web site is accurate but Users should not rely upon such information without independent verification.
- The Company is not responsible for inaccurate or outdated information. Users should contact the Company to verify that information displayed is accurate and current.
- Summaries are provided for the convenience of Users. Summaries and Announcements posted on the Web site are provided for the convenience of Users. Interested Users should review official documents and schedules.
- The Company is not responsible for third party content. Certain information on the Web site or available by hyperlinks is furnished by third parties. The Company has no responsibility for this information.
The Company respects the privacy of Users but cannot and does not assure Users that information that they provide will be strictly private.
- The Web site collects and retains certain information about Users. Information such as IP addresses, browser identification, operating system data and historical information is collected and may be used by the Company and its partners, including advertisers.
- Electronic mail addresses of Users accessing the Web site are collected. This information may be used by the Company and its partners, including advertisers, but will not be sold by the Company without the consent of Users.
- The Company may be required to disclose information. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose information pursuant to federal, state or local laws.
Electronic mail messages sent from the Company and to the Company using the Web site must be related to the business of the Company. Private use is prohibited. Users are cautioned that:
- Electronic mail messages are not private. The recipient of a message can forward it to any number of other individuals or groups. Messages may be accidentally mis-delivered. Electronic mail may become evidence in legal proceedings or may be disclosed as required by federal, state or local laws.
- All users are required to consent to the Company’s review of messages on the system, use of any information for any purpose, and disclosure of such messages to third parties.
- Electronic mail must be businesslike, courteous and lawful. Electronic mail must not be used for the expression of ill will or bias against individuals or groups, offensive material such as obscenity, vulgarity or profanity, jokes, sarcasm, pornography or other non-businesslike material. Electronic mail must not be used to distribute confidential, copyrighted or other protected material. The Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against Users who engage in such activity.
- Electronic mail may contain viruses. Users are responsible to take adequate steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, Trojans and other destructive devices onto the Web site. Users who knowingly receive or transmit viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs will be prosecuted and punished.
- The Company reserves the right to monitor electronic mail. By using the electronic mail system, all Users consent to the Company’s inspection, use or disclosure of any electronic mail or other electronic communications and/or data without further notice as well as the Company’s deletion of inappropriate matter.
- Electronic mail may not be used to bind the Company. Users may not use electronic mail to enter into binding obligations with or on behalf of the Company. No offer can be made or contract formed using electronic mail or other electronic communications.
Questions concerning this policy should be addressed to [email protected] or East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc. Deka Road, Lyon Station, PA 19536. Users can call East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc. at 610-682-6361.